- Bio-Stretch Zone: Strategically placed 1.5mm panels Yamamoto 40 Neoprene (under arms and lower back)
- 5mm Aqua Drive core body panel maximizes buoyancy and reduces drag
- 4mm Aqua Drive lower back panel for streamlined body position
- Thermo-Guard technology on chest, shoulders and legs to retain body heat
- Quick-release ankle transition panels (horseshoe-cut design) for improved transition time
- Easy-pull deep back zipper
- Aqua-Flex collar seal to keep water out and prevent chaffing and restriction
- SCS-Coated Yamamoto 39 Super stretch, Neoprene for ultimate comfort
- 100% UV protection
PLEASE NOTE: Triathlon wetsuits are tight fitting - it is important to take accurate measurements to ensure a proper and functional fit. Unless you fall comfortably within the height and weight range, we recommend sizing up.
We are unable to exchange wetsuits showing wear and tear from trying on.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased a 2XU Tri Wetsuit in August 2020 lasted 5 months before it started to thin out badly and will never buy again. Got put onto this by a friend and all I can say is wow, what a great wetsuit, and 7 of my friends have purchased one. This is a great product.
Thanks to the very efficient exchange policy with the seller I was able to move up to the XL. I am 6" 1/2 with wide shoulders and long limbs. The L fitting was advised by the chart but XL was the best fit in the end. Good coverage on the arms and legs and decent fit around the neck. The L neck is tight for anyone with a larger neck. Flex is very good for reach so expecting comfortable open water swimming in this suit.